Our new menu includes Gluten Free Options!
Download Menu PDF
- Pita Wraps
- Rice Bowls
- Greek Salads
- House Favorites
- Download Our Full Menu
- Hummus (served with pita) A delicious healthy spread made from ground chickpeas, garlic, and extra virgin olive oil. Served with white or wheat pita.
- Baba Ghanoush (served with pita) Smokey spread made from eggplant mashed and mixed with extra virgin olive oil and other various seasonings.
- Tzatziki (served with pita) Cool and creamy this tangy cucumber dip flavored with garlic is the perfect compliment for grilled meat and vegetables.
- Lebni (served with pita) Meet Greek Yogurts cousin, Lebni is even richer and creamier than Greek yogurt and tastes great with pita bread.
- Israeli SaladTomatoes, finely chopped parsley, onion, and garlic and seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice, and salt.
- TabboulehTomatoes, finely chopped parsley, onion, and garlic and seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice, and salt.
- Fattoush This famous salad is a juicy, crunchy mix of herbs, cucumbers, tomatoes, and pita chips.
- Feta & OlivesA rich blend of feta cheese and olives sure to please.
- Falafel (5 pcs.)Enjoy 5 deep-fried falafels made from ground chickpeas, fava beans, and vegetables
- Sarma (Dolma/Stuffed Grape Leaves)Sarma is a dish of grape leaves rolled around a delicious mixture of rice and vegetables.
- Spinach Pie (Spanakopita)Stuffed with spinach, onions, cheese and herbs enfolded by crispy, flaky dough. This is a staff favorite.
- Lentil Rice (Moujaddara)Middle Eastern comfort food that combines lentils, rice and delicious fried onions.
- Rice Pilaf**White rice made with chicken broth, butter, and seasonings.